Monday, May 23, 2011

Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel









My brother called me late Sunday night asking for some illustrations for his Euro History paper about Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel that was due tomorrow. Good kid, but like everyone else I talk to, has no idea how long it takes to do something like this. I worked on them all day today and finished at 8. I like some of these, but not all of them. And there's some Mike consistency problems, but I didn't have enough time to make a lot of adjustments. It did give me a chance to continue working with a variation of the look I used on "Eating and Peeing".

PS The last half of ladies week will hopefully return tomorrow. See you then!

1 comment:

Scott C. Gwynn said...

They're still pretty successful overall. I think #5 and #7 are my favorites.