Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yeah Yeah Yeah!

I didn't mean to grab this big deal of a post but I guess this will be our number 300.
It's a caricature of my friend, Reyna. This is how she looks when she gets real excited about something and shouts her catch phrase, "YEAH YEAH YEAH!"
I wanted to try for the paper cut-out look (being inspired by Sam Bragg and Brittney Lee).
And (being inspired by Scott) I wanted to try using only the hard lasso tool for shapes.
And I also wanted to try and hit a likeness.
How do you think I did?


4 comments:

Aaron Ludwig said...

I can't even tell which is the photo!
Just kidding. This is cool! Love the cutout feel.
I also love how in the photo she's looking up at the caricature. Very Brady Bunch-esque.
Congratulations fellow Fishmen on 300 posts!

Jeff Call said...

This is really great Joey! And I agree with everything Aaron said.

Aaron Ludwig said...

Jeff, don't let that become a habit-- I notice you're doing it more often in the Estefanimation critique emails.

Jeff Call said...

Aaron, it's how I'm saving some of my brain matter for later.